The Fever is Over

We finished Fever 1793. I thought it was an inspiring story about staying strong in the midst of incredible adversity. I’m interested to know what others thought of the book.

I think the book would make a great movie. Who would you pick to star as Mattie? The Grandfather? Eliza?

7 Responses to “The Fever is Over”

1. nichole giani and klayla hawk wrote:

We think that a good actress for Mattie is Miley Cyrus. For granfather we would think jonny depp. We think for eliza would be kiki palmer

Tuesday, May 11, 2010 at 8:09 am | Permalink
  2. Kylee Hawk wrote:

I think that Brittney Spears would be a good actress for Mattie because she has been through alot in her life and she knows what its like to be all alone! Also the actor for the grandfather should be Zac Effron because hes funn and he would make a good grandfather because is strong head and he plays very good rolls in movies so he wuld definately be a good actor

Tuesday, May 11, 2010 at 8:11 am | Permalink
  3. Alie, Vicky, Michelle wrote:

I think Nathienal should be played by
    justin Beiber…. Rebecca D. agrees….

I think Mattie sould be played by Abby Dawn

I think grandfather should be played by Adam Sandler

I think mother should be played by joane Rivers

I think Eliza should be played by Nikki Manjai

Tuesday, May 11, 2010 at 8:12 am | Permalink
  4. nichole giani and kayla hawk wrote:

We think that a good actress for mattie is miley cyrus. For grandfather we would think johnny depp. We think eliza would be kiki palmer

5. Kelsie wrote:

I think the celberity that should star in this movie is kristen stwart. Because she has some of the charaistics of mattie. For captin cook i think the actor Guard Butler. I think them because Guard has a really funny sence of humor. Also he can fit his part too.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010 at 8:14 am | Permalink
  6. Angus Young wrote:

It starts out in Australia. 5 guys Angus and Malcom Young, Phill Rudd, Cliff Williams, and Brian Johnson. The movie is about the history of AC/DC. Brian Johnson plays as the origional singer Bon Scott and himself. The movie is goin to show the guys writing the songs for all of thier albums and how they called it that, and show how thier concert went.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010 at 8:16 am | Permalink
  7. Taylor wrote:

The actor for Eliza would be Selena Gomes, and the actor for mattie is Kristen Swart. the actor for grandfather is Guard Butler.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010 at 8:18 am | Permalink

Post a Comment

Your email is never published nor shared. Required fields are marked *
*
*